Requirements for Attendance
- Students must have a 2.0 or better grade point average.
- Each student will provide one letter of recommendation from a teach or other school official.
- All training paperwork must be fully completed and signed by the student and parent/guardian.
- Students must commit to attending all days of camp unless an emergency situation arises. In this case, a parent/guardian must contact the training supervisor.
Complete These Two Steps to Apply!
1. Complete the online application form and click SUBMIT.
2. Download, print, and fill out the pdf forms and mail to the address noted.
After your on-line application and paper forms are received, they will be reviewed for completeness. Those submitting all necessary information can attend trainings on a “first come, first served” basis. There is room for about 40 students at both the one and four day trainings. Applicants who aren’t able to attend because of space limitations will be notified first when additional trainings are offered.